Friday, January 5, 2007

Introduction

After reading everyone's blogs for the past month I decided to start my own blog. It seems to be a good place for me to vent and talk about random stuff that I can't talk to anyone else about.

I'll start by introducing myself, I'm just your average guy that enjoys normal guy stuff who just happens to like guys (wow this is the first time that I have admitted that). I am in the west coast, in California, just recently graduated from college in search of a REAL job and a "normal" guy like myself. I love watching football, baseball, hockey and sometimes basketball, pretty much all sports.

Being an only child can become very lonely at times and when you don't have anyone to talk to that have things in common with you makes it worst. So I hope this blog will be an outlet for me to talk.

Unlike the bloggers that I listed, which I REALLY enjoy reading and thank you for sharing your stories with all of us, my life is pretty boring. So I hope the few of you who do read this, please drop me at line to say whats up.

Email:

No comments: