Sunday, March 16, 2008

We are officially off the market

Seeing how the housing market is so great these days, my parents have decided to take our house off the market and now the house is full once more.

Last year we decided to put the house on the market so my parents figure, to make the house more presentable and easier for buyers, they decided to move in with my aunt, she has an edition added to her house. So my parents, aunt and uncle (who lives with us) cleared out the house and left only my room. Even there I took all the big items over to the new house and just left things that I use/need. That left the entire house all to myself and for a whole year I lived alone, which was GREAT.

So after a few offers, none that we liked, and a year later this past January my parents moved back and now, as of today, my aunt and uncle also moved back. So things are back to the way it was before a full house and I love it don't get me wrong, but boy how I miss living alone....LOL.

No comments: